Nawab Malik Biography, Age, Family ,Marriage ,Net worth
Who is Nawab Malik ?
Nawab Malik Biography : Nawab Malik is a politician who is the current Minority Development, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Minister of Auqaf, Maharashtra and also the Guardian Minister of Gondia and Parbhani.
He is the National Spokesperson and Mumbai President of Nationalist Congress Party and former Housing Minister of Maharashtra. He was elected to the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly in 1996, 1999, 2004 from Nehru Nagar (assembly constituency) and in 2009 from Anushakti Nagar (assembly constituency) in Mumbai.
Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader Nawab Malik was arrested by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Wednesday in an alleged money laundering case related to the activities of underworld, which includes Dawood Ibrahim and his gang.
The agency was interrogating Nawab Malik from 8 am on 23 February 2022. According to sources, Nawab Malik was asked to appear before the ED in a case registered against underworld gangster and fugitive terror financier Dawood Ibrahim, his brother Anees, Iqbal, aide Chhota Shakeel and others. But who is Nawab Malik? Let’s take a look at his life.
|Date of Birth||20 June 1959|
|Age (as per 2022)||63|
|Birth Place||Duswa, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Political Party||Nationalist congress party (NCP from 2004-present)|
|previous political party||Samajwadi party(1995-2004)|
|Residence||Kurla, Mumbai, India|
|occupation||Politician , Business|
|Net worth||5 crore 74 lakh (2020 report)|
Nawab Malik wiki
Nawab Malik Education
- SSC from Anjuman Islam high school (1976)
- Inter from biryani college(1978)
- FY (B.A)from biryani college(1979)
Nawab Malik family
|Father||Mohammad Islam Malik|
|Sons||Faraz , Aamer|
|Daughter||Nilofar , Sana|
Nawab Malik controversial
- Nawab Malik was arrested by the ED on 23 February 2022 in the money laundering case and sent to custody till 3 March.
- Giving details of its case against Malik, the ED told the court that he had allegedly purchased around 3 acres of land in the Goawala compound in Kurla in 1999 and handed over Rs 55 lakh in cash to Dawood’s sister Haseena Parkar between 1999 and 2005. Paid Rs.
- The agency said the property was allegedly seized from its original owners and sold to Malik along with “gang” members, referring to Dawood’s aides and others.
- According to the agency’s remand application, it was found that the land belonged to another person, identified as Munira a plumber, and that Parkar had allegedly made it through a forged power of attorney in the name of his driver Salim Patel in 1995. was acquired in
- The ED also alleged that Malik met Parkar thrice to negotiate the deal. According to the ED, the plumber came to know about the sale only in 2021.
- The ED alleged that Malik had initially acquired a small tract of land in 1995 through a shop.
- Subsequently, he got tenancy rights in a warehouse on property held through Solidus Investments, which originally belonged to Kanubhai M Patel, a steel baron who sold the company to the politician in 2002-03.
- Representing Malik, senior advocate Amit Desai argued that no link has been shown between Malik and the “gang”.
- Desai said a property transaction in 1999, when the PMLA (Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002) was not even in force, is being used to create an impression that an elected representative of Maharashtra is involved in anti-national activities.
- Desai also said that Malik himself was a victim as he had bought the property from a person who claimed to have rights over the land.
- Malik told the court that he was detained and summoned at his residence on February 23, 2022, after which he was forcibly taken to the ED office, and later informed of the arrest.
- On November 9 last year, Fadnavis alleged that Malik had struck a property deal with people linked to the Mumbai underworld and those convicted in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts.
Read also :
Who is Nawab Malik?
Nawab Malik is a politician who is the current Minority Development, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Minister of Auqaf, Maharashtra and also the Guardian Minister of Gondia and Parbhani.
Who is the wife of Nawab Malik?
How much is the wealth of Nawab Malik?
5 crore 74 lakh (2020 report)
What is the name of Nawab Malik’s father?
Mohammad Islam Malik